BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello to all of my friends, happy new year to all of you. We woke up late today, and I prepared brunch for me and my husband. I had rice with sinigang and my bana had eggs and cereal. No plan of going somewhere today, we will be just staying at home and work on our little business. I was busy yesterday for our inventory sales. So today I will be doing some scanning while my husband will be doing some listings.

As for my dinner tonight, I was thinking to cook some fish stew or paksiw. I have 3 different kinds of fish and some vegetables. Glad that my kumadre called me last Wednesday and we went to the Asian Market. I also bought an ingredients for binignit, I craved for ginataan for these past few days. Since I have a landang which my family had sent me, so I guess I will have a perfect ingredients for my ginataan. I was also planning to stew the left over roast pork but I don't think I can finish it all. Maybe I will stew the lechon next time and ask my friends to come over. I will just leave it in the freezer until for our next salo salo comes.

And for my new year resolution, my husband was asking me about it? I told him that I will be good this year. Whenever I will hear a criticism against me and our parties, I will just shut my mouth and not to bother about it. He said it will be a tough one, coz he knew who am I, and it's impossible for me to do it. He told me I don't have to change, as he is proud of me coz I know how to defend myself, and it is good to fight for my right. So I change my new year resolution, and I only know what is it?

Time for me to park now, as I have loads of items to scan. Need to work hard or else we don't have money to buy an airtickets. POOR US!

0 comments: