Since we moved to our new hut we don't have much time to rest on weekends. Unlike before when we were just renting, we didn't do much work around the yard. But now every weekend we do have something to work on. Like last weekend we did clean the gutters, and every week we have to cut the grass. Today we fixed the gutters and it took us several hours to finish it. We even notice that our expenses goes up since we own a house. There's a big difference between renting and owning a house. But to own a place that you can call yours is really nice because you can do whatever you want to do to make the place looks the way you want to.
After me and my bana finished fixing the whole gutters, we took a shower and went to Target to buy some bed sheets for our bed, as we don't have enough sheets for it. While I was at the store my friend in Canada called, informing me that she already sent the money thru Money Gram. I asked my husband if he could drive me to Walmart to pick up the money. He said sure so off we went. Am really glad that my friend pay me back, so instead of asking some money from my bana for my sister-in-law's expenses to Canada, I can use the money that my friend sent to me. My friend was really thankful for my understanding, though it took her 5 years to pay the money she owed from me, plus I didn't charge her any interest. Again I told her that her friendship means a lot to me, I am happy enough that we have contact again. She still owe me some amount but I told her not to rush paying me, as I can wait. Her situation isn't easy as her family is coming to Canada, and she needs to buy 6 air tickets, for her husband, and her 5 kids.
On the way home from Walmart, my bana was asking me what presents do I want for my birthday and for our wedding anniversary. I told him that I would really appreciate if he won't get me anything, except a greeting card. He said NO, because I already stopped him from buying an anniversary gift last year. I had some ideas came up in mind so that he won't buy me things and just go wasted. I told him that how about going to a restaurant to have a romantic dinner. He remembered that I promised to him last February that we are going to San Diego to spend our wedding anniversary there. I said I don't feel like flying plus we don't have money to buy an air tickets......He raised his voice and said a big WHAT? while continue saying that I always break my promise. I just want to have a simple anniversary celebration, an anniversary dinner sounds great to me.
I want to cut off some expenses to save some money, and I am not a type of person that like to travel. I don't want to spend money ( we don't have any money to spend anyway Char!) since money it's not easy to find. But I understand to those people who have abundant of money woudn't feel the way I feel. THEY ARE REALLY LUCKY! but I still consider myself luckier because I have all my husband's love and care, that I can't stop thanking above for all of these.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
EVERY WEEKEND
Posted by Sweetrio at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Girl, if he want to pleased you, let him be okay? Ma insult man sila kung imo balebaran. Just enjoy the the moment.
Anyway, atot...abi nko mao nato birthday nimo, nag dali dali pud ko hahahaha.
Post a Comment