BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 7, 2009

RUNNING ERRANDS

We spent most of our day running errands. We run out of everything, so we went to KS for grocery shopping for my bana's food. Yesterday evening after he picked me up from my school, We went for our dinner date, and stopped at Asian Market to buy my food to store in the freezer. Beth and I used to bring lunch to school in order for us to save time, plus we both don't like to eat in a fastfood.

Anyway after my bana and I finished our grocery shopping, we went to a jewelry shop because I needed a watch that have a second hand for my clinical training. I do have a watch but it is not comfy for me to use, when I am doing some medical stuff. As we were inside the shop my bana was asking me if it's ok with me, if he gonna buy an early christmas present for me. So I went outside in order for me not to see, what he got. Hmmmp, I have a present to show off again to my enenies this Christmas. Since you won't stop bothering me, mugara gyod ko, let's see kung kinsay ma stress. I heard something na last gyera natin, na stress ra ba daw ka? I kind of like it na naay nainggit ug nasuya nako. Kay kung wala mo mangasuya dili unta ko ninyo hilabtan di bah mga keberks?

The moment we got out from the JS, we drove straight to Panera bread to have our lunch. At lunch my bana was asking me, how's the war going on between my 2 enemies? He asked me if he wants me to talk to his lawyer, he said he doesn't mind paying it, as he is tired with these people. My heart jumped, I knew he was mad. I was asking him how much do we have to spend, since I have two enemies to settle. His replied was, don't ask sweety, I knew you will stop me from paying it, because you are cheap. I told him to just hold on, I will tell him kung maglagot na gyod ko. As of now kasi I am enjoying, I told him don't bother about it, kay palaban itong Mrs. mo. CHARING!

0 comments: