BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 13, 2009

CANCEL

We suppose to go to Idaho Springs today, but due to the weather in Idaho that will be snowing for 3 consecutive days, my bana decided to cancel the plan. My friend Beth and her family will still be going since they already booked a hotel. We should be staying the same hotel and enjoy the jacuzzi/Spa together, but it is very dangerous to drive on a snowy weather. Plus my husband is worried that we might be trapped there for 3 days. We were just planning to stay there overnight. So since my husband already take a day off today, so we just planned to go to Colorado Mills to do some shopping since I need a medical shoes for my CT.

Actually the Idaho Spring plan is a last minute decision. Beth was telling me at the school yesterday that they were going to Idaho. She invited us to go with them, so I called my husband right away and asked him. He leave the decision to me, and decided to take a day off today. After Beth husband booked everything, he found out that the weather in Idaho will be cold and snowy for 3 days. So when I came home from school in the evening, my husband was checking the weather and he found out that it will be 3 -14 inches in the mountain. So we both decided to cancel it, and instead we go for a date as we used to do every friday.

My life sched will be very busy, after I finish my training, I will be working hard to study and review for my board exam that coming up. One facilities in Arvada has offer me a job after I got my certificate. I still need to work on my road test after my CT. My bana and I still discussing about my work schedul since there's a night shift twice a week. I was trying to convince him to agree with it, but so far I haven't got a reply from him yet.

Very soon, I will start my ECE course, I can imagine how busy I am will be. No time for any other stuff once I get a job and studying at the same time. We are thinking to close our ebay business, because I can't afford to give time anymore.

0 comments: