BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

WAITING

Just got back from my driving lesson, and I kind of sleepy and tired. The moment I got home, I did some packaging and left feedback to our customers. I really want to take a nap, but I don't have much time. My husband is coming home early today, because we have to go to Pepsi Center to watch the Sakic night. Tonight is the Avalanche first game in the season, and also a celebration for Joe Sakic's retirement. Sakic is one of our very favorite Avalanche player in Hockey, so we don't want to miss the chance to watch the game. Babe wanted to buy a package deal, but when I looked at the pamphlet, I felt dizzy with the price. If you paid $1,200 you can get loads of games in the season, but to me it's way too expensive. So I talked to him nicely to just choose some of the games, since we already have a sattelite so we can just watch some of the games on T.V. I am crazy about hockey, but to pay too much, I don't think it's reasonable. Money is very important to me not to waste, as it is hard to earn. Am glad that he understood, even though he told me that I am very stingy. The reason of my stinginess it's because we don't have money, so I have to be smart when it comes in spending.

I should close for now, coz I need to get ready. I think Megan is getting ready too, I don't want to be left behind. I have to grab a banana, as my tummy is growling. I feel like eating some chicken wings and fries, we might eat at the Pepsi Center, in the cheapest fastfood......BYEEEEEEEEEEE!

0 comments: