I just had my dinner with my bana. I am so full right now, my tummy looks like am 3 months pregnant. I do gain weight, I think I need to go to the gym once a week, coz my body is expanding and kind of heavy. I had a chicken wings with rice and a protein shake. My bana had a chicken nuggets, celery and a protein shake as well. We bought our chicken from Woody's Chicken Wings, on the way home after we went to Chase bank. I drove back home with the jeep and he was amazed because I can drive the jeep so well, compare to our little Neon. I still need more practice, but at least I am used quite a bit driving on the road in a 4 way street. He doesn't have confidence to let me drive on the highway yet, coz it is congested. I really need more courage to overcome the fear.
We gonna watch an instant movie from Netflix soon in our cold bedroom. I can't really stand the temperature right now, it's too cold for me. But I will ask him later if we could just turn On the ceiling fan rather than the airconditioner.......brrrrrrrrrrr, I am trembling. GOOD NIGHT MY COMRADES!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
DINNER
Posted by Sweetrio at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment