My bana and I were surprised AGAIN! last night about his daughter. According to my bana for a very longgggg time that his daughter gave him a b-day card. He didn't know what's going on to his daughter telling me with his eyes rolling around that made me burst into laughter. We are both praying that his daughter will become independent, as she is really depending on her Dad so much. At her age she should be living on her own, but she can't support herself yet, w/o my husband's help.
The message in the card is very touching, it completely describes about her Dad. I could really tell that my husband is such a good father, I see how he takes care of his daughter, though she is turning 25 years old. He is always there for her, emotionally, spiritually and financially, one thing that his daughter become dependent to him. Me as an evil stepmother.....I keep telling my husband to give her a lesson for her to learn to be independent, coz he woudn't be around for her forever. Don't get me wrong! I love my stepdaughter, though there are lots of things that I deslike her for being lazy, but still I take care of her. I even cook and prepare some food for her to take with her to work. All what I want is to teach her how she spends her money inorder to survive. She often just waste her money for unimportant things, and the moment she needs for emergency she doesn't have money to use and turn to her father for help.
I am so glad that she gave a birthday card to her Dad last night, I am sure my bana was really touched with the message. Plus there's also a card for one of my friends, that made us so surprised about her. She started to care for other people, which she doesn't really do that, as she has a selfishness character that she inherited from her MOM......hhhhmmm good gracious not from me....I don't have that kind of character for sure...LOL! I do hope she will change and grow up to be a better woman someday, for her own sake.
0 comments:
Post a Comment