This morning before habebe left for work, he asked me if I want him to take a day off tomorrow. I responded that I always want him to take a day off, so that he can rest. He said if he will take a day off tomorrow he wants to take me somewhere. I asked where? and he asked me back which place I wanna go? what I wanna do? I can't think of any places to go, all I want is just stay at home with him. He replied that if I don't want to go somewhere, he is not gonna take a day off. He mentioned some things that I might want to do, he gave me some ideas and here they are:
1. Go to Colorado Mills to do some shopping
2. Go to Cheese cake factory in Boulder
3. Go to downtown to eat
4. Watch a movie
5. Go to botanical garden
Among the 5 listed above, I chose neither, I remembered that I ran out of fish. The last fish I had, I fried it the other day, and I really want to buy some Nata de Coco. I used to eat this as a dessert. So I told him about going to Pacific Ocean Market in Broomfiled? He sighed and said " Sweety going to the Asian Market is not fun at all, I want us to do something special. We can always go there after". The reason that he wants to take a day off even he is busy at work, it's because I like to stay at home during weekends. So inorder for us to go somewhere he has to take a day off. I am still thinking what I want to do tomorrow, or I can tell him to take a day off next friday instead to have more time for me to think, w/c place I wanna go, and what I wanna do. He told me that we should go some places at least once a week and do something fun. " My replied was, Babe, we can always do some fun at home w/o spending money,..." He laughed and said, that he did appreciate my frugality, but he wants to enjoy our life together and he wants me to be happy,....I am so touched and I can't forget to thank God always for giving me a sweet and a wonderful husband. I concluded our conversation telling him that, my happiness doesn't rely on material things. Only one thing that makes me happy, is our LOVE that growing each day.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
FRIDAY PLAN
Posted by Sweetrio at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment