BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 6, 2009

FORGETFUL

Habebe came home during his lunch time coz he forgot to bring his suit for tonight, he has a council meeting again. This morning when we woke up, we were still both sleepy and tired, wanting to sleep some more. The reason we were so tired because we worked really hard yesterday, moving heavy furnitures to give a room for our T.V. to put in the living room. To have some space in the living room, we need to move the loveseat and put it in the family room. Our living room have more space now, and looks better, but the family room looks really cram. We did a lot of work yesterday, after moving the things that need to be moved. We both assembled the T.V stand, and after we were done assembling, while he was busy putting together or connecting the wiring, I was busy assembling the floor lamp, and I was happy with the job well done. So due to our tiredness, I couldn't remember to prepare his suit this morning. When he came home around noon, he looked really sleepy. He wanted to work at home, but he couldn't because all his work can only be done in the office. Poor Babe, I told him to take some off from work so that he can get enough rest, but he said he didn't think he can take any off, not until next winter. He told me he is so busy at work, all his projects need supervision, or else they become over budget. I am feeling guilty seeing my husband so tired, I told him to retire so that we can enjoy life together, while living in the Philippines. He said it is a bad time to be jobless at this moment, plus it is kind of wasted, if he quit his job, because he gets good salary and benefits. I am helpless!

Anyway after getting two notices from blogsvertise, I finally accepted one of the opportunities they gave me. OH! life is really hard, so much things to do, so little time.

0 comments: