I want to let all readers know who come across my blog, that most of my posts are based of my own experience, and if someone reads and got hit so I think I should say.....BATO BATO SA LANGIT ANG TAMAAN AY HUWAG MAGAGALIT.....just read and analyse it first before you get mad and give negative comments, because I am not pointing anyone in my posts. All I have written were based in my own experienced. If you guys want to give comments about my posts, because you don't like them, do tell me straight, not through posting on your blogs, be fair to the writer...ehem....
FYI......I didn't invite anyone to visit my blog, I made this blog just for myself, to spend my leisure time. On the other hand thanks to the one who visited, and reacted. It's true that I met a lot of Toxic people in HONGKONG and in SINGAPORE. Suddenly it came to mind, that's why I put it in writing through this blog of mine to bring the memory back to life again. Do think carefully readers before you jump to conclusion about my posts. I couldn't imagine why on earth someone would react if you are sure to yourself that you are not toxic. Because in my blog, I am talking about toxic people, where I encountered personally during the time of my journey.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
MY POSTS
Posted by Sweetrio at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment