Yesterday was my day off. I called it a day off because, I wasn't home and work on our online business. I was with friends partying, it was Sharon's first anniversary and Cindy's birthday party as well. Congratulations to Sha and her hubby for their first year of marriage and happy b-day to Cindy. We really had sooooo much fun. Thank you so much Sha, for inviting me, am sure you are really tired after yesterday of fun. Hosting a party is not easy, you all have these mix emotions. Excitement, busy taking care of the guests and worry about the food if it's enough for everybody, but it is always fun to have a gathering with friends.
So today am back to work, I have loads of work to do. From packaging, sorting sets, printing invoices and giving feed back to buyers. My day today will be occupied, and I do enjoy what I am doing at home. I better go now, or else I will be running out of time. I have to finish them all before habebe comes home, because we our going to Pepsi Center tonight to watch a hockey game.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
BACK TO WORK
Posted by Sweetrio at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment